A Round-up of our Charity work throughout 2013
A core part of our Creed here at Vivergo is sustaining the wellbeing of the people we work with and the environment we live in.
As part of this commitment, being a catalyst for good in the local area is hugely important to us and as such we deliver a range of activities to support charities and community groups in the local area.
Over the last year, our main charity has been The Smile Foundation but a range of smaller charities and community groups have also benefited from our support, in some cases enabling their events and activities to take place.
In 2012 Vivergo helped support a wide range of charity and community groups including:
- Humberside Police Rock Challenge Youth Division
- Paull Primary School – supporting a range of activities
- Paull Parish Council – Supporting village activity
- Preston Parish Council – donation of site cabin for use as Council office
- Preston Village Show
- Hedon Town Council – supporting town activity including the Christmas Lights Switch on
- Brandesburton Primary School – Tree planting
- Hull Children’s University – Participation in football tournament
- LEAPS – support for Summer Spectacular & Christmas Countdown
- Clugston’s Charity Fund – helping a range of charities in the Humber area
Throughout 2012, Vivergo’s Charity of the year was the Smile Foundation. The Smile Foundation supports various projects, which in 2012 included Sunshine House, Hornsea Inshore Rescue, The Friends of the Hull Memory Clinic and Hull Families Project.
Throughout the year Vivergo Employees have supported Smile in a variety of different ways including:
- Donations at the Christmas Party
- Jane Tomlinson 10K run
- Dove House Hospice ‘It’s a knockout’
- Donations of surplus furniture, stationery and printers
- Volunteering time
We look forward to continuing our work in 2013 with the Smile Foundation and the Sunshine House Garden project, as well as with all our charity and community groups.